Mary DiPirro D.D.S.
Mary DiPirro was born and raised in Wild Rose, WI. She received a Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of Wisconsin, and a Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree at the Marquette University School of Dentistry, Milwakee, WI. She went on to complete a one year Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency at the University of Florida.
Dr. DiPirro, then, entered private practice for two years, during which she realized her true interest in the field of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. She completed her four year residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Miami-Jackson Memorial Residency Program in 2010.
- Diplomate American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Member American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member Massachusetts Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member American Dental Associations
- Member Massachusetts Dental Society
Dr. DiPirro enjoys spending time with her newborn son, her family, and the local community of St. John the Baptist Parish in Peabody.
She will be practicing in our Salem-Peabody Oral Surgery office and our Lynn Oral Surgery Associates office.